Please feel free to ask me a question about any issue you may be facing. I usually respond within 24 hours. If I don’t have an answer for you, I may forward your question to a colleague who does (no personal information will be disclosed).
Hi everyone, especially those who’ve been asking themselves where are the new Anyworksmart posts 🙂
Well, don’t worry, guys, because the reason I’ve been absent lately is most fortuitous: our family got bigger by one more person (a beautiful boy), so right now I literally have too much on my hands 🙂
The moment that the situation will allow it, you’ll be once again able to enjoy new Anyaworksmart posts on a regular basis.
See you soon,
- Should we listen to “Gurus”?
- The Science of Management: does it really help us?
- Why it’s so hard to follow schedules?
- Judging people: External vs. Internal
- A Happy New Year present for my readers: my Top 5 Favorite Movies for Managers
- “Biases: Where do they come from?” – From Ask Anya mails
- “Can a Non-Expert manage Experts?” – From Ask Anya mails
- More on Delegation: Micro-management and “Hands-On” Management Style
- When it is right to throw money at the problem